After our successful launch last week, we are looking for someone to come on board and help us with our new site. We are looking for someone who is passionate about DIY, interiors, crafting and ideally London!
Lisa Comfort.com needs someone to help put together the weekly posts on the site. This would involve working alongside Lisa to research and plan interesting and appealing posts and then help create them and upload them to the site.
You will be responsible for planning the social media calendar to ensure all platforms are posting regularly. We currently use later.com to assist with this. You may also be required to take photos (although this is not an essential part of the role, it would be very beneficial).
You will also be required to answer general email enquiries.
Skills and experience:
• Excelllent knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Pinterest, FaceBook, and Twitter) and ideally experience of using a social media planner such as later.com.
• Excellent organizational skills and proven experience of putting schedules together on Excel.
• Excellent written English
• Experience of blog writing/creating ideally with a WordPress.
• Be able to work on your own and organize your time efficiently
• Excellent knowledge of Photoshop
• Good photography skills – ideal but not essential
The role will be a mixture of working with Lisa in Hackney or from home. It will be 6-8 hours per week.
Freelance position: £100 p/day or equivalent
Please email your CV and a brief email on why you think you would be suitable for the role to email@example.com. Closing date for applications Friday 17th February .