We are looking for a full-time Brand Assistant to come on board to help grow Lisa Comfort Ltd. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, self-motivated and imaginative person who wants to be at the front line of a fast-growing business.
The role will be based in Hackney at our offices, though some travel to other areas of London will be required. It is a Monday-Friday position with hours varying between 8:30-5:30 to 9:30-6:30. You will be working alongside Lisa, helping her to grow the brand.
The week could be spent helping Lisa brainstorm ideas for new projects, assisting with social media accounts, organising meetings, dealing with suppliers, tracking sales and producing reports to analyse sales, assisting Lisa with buying and merchandising, sourcing new suppliers, answering customer emails, and solving ad hoc problems.
The role also involves assisting with Lisa’s two other brands on the social media and admin fronts.
Skills and experience required:
• As social media will play a central role in the growth of the Lisa Comfort brand, the ideal candidate will be media savvy, with a proven track record in running successful social media accounts – particularly experience of Instagram and YouTube.
• Excellent written English is a must, as this role involves assisting Lisa with written content for the site.
• Microsoft Excel skills are imperative; we are not looking for a whiz with formulae but a good understanding of how to put together a spreadsheet is required.
• As this role contains some PA elements, organisation is key. From time to time assistance with diary management and travel arrangements will be needed.
• Ability to deliver fantastic customer service is important to this role, as you will be answering customer queries over email. A warm and friendly manner is essential.
• Because this position will be very varied and often busy, we are looking for someone who can multi-task, with an unflappable approach to problem-solving.
• Although this is not a creative role as such, we are looking for someone who understands our brand ethos and aesthetic and can ensure that consistency is carried across all platforms.
• The ideal candidate will have worked for another lifestyle or creative brand.
• A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role is required.
Deadline: Sunday 11th March 2018
To apply, please email email@example.com with a relevant, up-to-date CV and covering letter outlining why you are perfect for this role.